SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Uh, yeah, the folks responsible for putting this on are Conchs!!!
Maybe the rum tote will make it to the keys...and moonie!

Hey I resemble that remark and we have our own rum here.....Conch Republic Rum!!!! No kidding..

Good Diving,

Capt Gary:
Hey I resemble that remark and we have our own rum here.....Conch Republic Rum!!!! No kidding..

Good Diving,

I have a couple bottles of Conch rum stashed away....good stuff too. Have to restock my cee-plies of it soon.

just signed up for the night dive on the Duane - probably also the Eagle the next day (haven't done that one for a long time).

Capt Gary: Lynne called Brenda today and set up our annual June trek. My ears always burn when our wives get on the phone, do yours? I don't think either of us will be able to run for political office without huge payoffs to the spouses.

We have also made plans to be part of the invasion force in July. Brenda suggested I book my dives on line so you can keep track. Will do this PM. We are planning to come down on Thursday PM and I will dive Friday and Saturday.

Jenny: Lynne has a place she likes to stay at in the upper keys so we will not be onsite. She is not planning to dive cause she wants some time with the grandkids. Although I cannot volunteer her as a chaperone, we are intersted in any SB kids activities that might be planned and we are more than willing to contribute financially. I am going to PM you our office number if you want to call her regarding any ideas. We have a few weeks to figure this out. Other SBers with kids, chime in.

Conch Divers In Charge: Will someone be preparing and posting a list of invaders?

To All: I have personally met only a few SB members. I look forward to some new dive buddies.

---Bob

ScubaBOBuba:
Capt Gary: Lynne called Brenda today and set up our annual June trek. My ears always burn when our wives get on the phone, do yours? I don't think either of us will be able to run for political office without huge payoffs to the spouses.

Conch Divers In Charge: Will someone be preparing and posting a list of invaders

---Bob

Oh my goodness, so that's the reason my ears were ringing today. I thought something was up, but just couldn't figure it out. Now it makes perfect sense. Yep there goes the election....%^)

Look forward seeing you and Lynne again and that's a great idea about posting the invaders. We'll have to work on that when we get back from BTS in NJ. We're leaving tomorrow early 4AM. I'll have internet access and will be checking in, but only in the early morning and late night.

Take care and welcome to the invation.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary:
....and that's a great idea about posting the invaders. We'll have to work on that when we get back from BTS in NJ. We're leaving tomorrow early 4AM. I'll have internet access and will be checking in, but only in the early morning and late night.

Take care and welcome to the invation.

Good Diving,

GREAT idea! Captain Gary, if you PM Jenny or me with the list of invaders, we can add it to the first post.

El Orans:
Capt Gary,

how much space is available for gear bags aboard the R7?

Uh-oh!!! Just how much luggage are you planning on bringing, Laurens??? :D

woo hoo!

i done and signed up:

with Conch Republic on Friday PM (Spiegel) and night dive (Duane)

with Quiescence on Saturday AM (Spiegel/Benwood) and PM (City of Washington)

cant wait!!!

Q's (for Capt Gary I suppose ... no rush):

1. City of Washington wreck dive .... is in 20-35 ft depth, but requires advanced certification? Just trying to find options for the beginners. Sounds like a decent snorkeling site.

2. any problems getting my HP-120's filled to 3600psi with nitrox?
Some barely fill to 3600psi, or stop at 3000psi. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom