SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
A special note to El Orans and El Zee: It is so nice to see people that have been married a while still very much in love. It is a nice change and it gives hope. It was a pleasure spending one-on-one time with the two of you, my friend.
Just look how caring she is when she goes shopping...

ShoppingPublix.jpg

Spending quality time with the children has also really strengthened our relationship...

Qualitytimewiththechildren.jpg

Marvel:
Nice to know that I'm a keeper..... :D

I knew you were a keeper when I first met you.

My family and I also wanted to express our appreciation to all who made this happen and participated in it. It was a great time. Ryan and I had the honor of being present when Matt did his 500th, and on the Spiegel Grove no less! We certainly enjoyed the diving, and the companionship. Thanks to all, and I hope that I can join you again.
Tom

WOOHOO and YEEHAW! What a fantastic weekend!!!

Congrats to everyone that celebrated milestones during this event. :yelclap: What a memory, huh?!

Howarde, I hope you have an awesome #200! Wish I could go, I haven't been with Splashdown yet.

I tried (before departing) to personally thank the many that helped make this trip so wonderful for me. If I left anyone out, it was completely unintentional.

These are some terrific pics and I would be greatful to anyone, willing to e-mail some of me, to me :D.....(see address in my sig) That will make it easy to FWD to family and friends. You know, those non-diver type people I know...I wanna show 'em what they're missing!!

Just one more thing I'd like to say......
It was an honor to dive with, and party with such a great group! There were a couple of things :11: that tried to spoil our good time. Ya'll always had smiling faces and made the best of it! What a nice reflection on ScubaBoard. Great attitudes and random acts of kindness make the world a beautiful place. Thank you, Roxanne. :10: You're one of them, a sweetheart! (for leaping to my aid when the boat was-a-rockin' )

Jenny's right.... Pete's da bomb! He was presented with the Conch Horn of the CRD, in a ceremony similar to a "key to the city." I say that makes him the mayor and maybe he should run for president! :schijnend How many votes do we have on SB? :D
The Prez:
That was fun! Let's do it again! :D
What a great idea! When?!!!

Heck, I didn't get to dive the SG....I was with CRD all weekend, (not that I'm complaining!) But, I just gotta give the other two (or twelve) dive ops a try, right?:D :D
DennisW:
Donna hit 3 numbers on her lotto ticket for Saturday night.
Darnit- I forgot to stop in Miami and pick up my winning ticket!! :banghead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom