SB Invade the Rock 2010... when and where.....

Aussie Invasion 2010 - when and where

• lets repeat - SWR in early March!

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • SWR again but a different month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhere in Queensland (ie, HMAS brisbane or Straddie)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere cold (ie, Tassie or Sth Aust)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere on the west coast (ie, West Aust)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Sas you are a great lady!

Hehe tks but it is no stress! I feel even more justified driving now as I'll be bringing others' gear :)

most excellent... I am getting excited ... A and BG will be here soon... and we get to dive with everyone again .. we have to get back to Blackrock again... that was the only time I have dived it and it was a great dive!

Thanks for the wonderful offer saspotato. Okay, it looks like both my buddy and I are in! Just need to start booking now! Hmm, would we be expecting double dives? I have a 15l, could rent another one here or there. My buddy has a 15, and a pair of 12s.

Thanks for the wonderful offer saspotato. Okay, it looks like both my buddy and I are in! Just need to start booking now! Hmm, would we be expecting double dives? I have a 15l, could rent another one here or there. My buddy has a 15, and a pair of 12s.

Yea each day is two dives or if there is enough interest they will do a dive in the afternoon as well (but they return to the shop so you can get fills).

If you do the midweek special, tank hire is free but yea I am bringing my own as I HATE aluminum tanks.

You're a night-owl too? :)

Yea each day is two dives or if there is enough interest they will do a dive in the afternoon as well (but they return to the shop so you can get fills).

If you do the midweek special, tank hire is free but yea I am bringing my own as I HATE aluminum tanks.

I just sent an email to fish rock dive center, enquiring about availability, before I book my flights. Getting excited now! I'm a big floaty fatty, so I'll (you'll :wink: bring my steel 15s, 'cause that's what I'm used to :)

You're a night-owl too? :)

Yes, I usually try to go to bed before midnight though (usually unsuccessfully but close tonight :))

I just sent an email to fish rock dive center, enquiring about availability, before I book my flights. Getting excited now! I'm a big floaty fatty, so I'll (you'll :wink: bring my steel 15s, 'cause that's what I'm used to :)

Cool :) Yep I'll bring the 15s and your friend's tanks too, can fit four extra for sure.

Well I finally remembered to ring up and book today ... :)

Anyone want T shirts this year ??? .... if so it would just be the same as last year with some name changes

Well I finally remembered to ring up and book today ... :)

Anyone want T shirts this year ??? .... if so it would just be the same as last year with some name changes

If it is easy! Though a black one this time pls if you end up ordering :)

You are a sweetie dear now we need to find the file....will need to find out who wants them and get them in pretty quick!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom