SB Invade the Rock 2010... when and where.....

Aussie Invasion 2010 - when and where

• lets repeat - SWR in early March!

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • SWR again but a different month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhere in Queensland (ie, HMAS brisbane or Straddie)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere cold (ie, Tassie or Sth Aust)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere on the west coast (ie, West Aust)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woop! Booked my flights, and my accommodation/diving. Very happy to take Saspotato up on her gracious offer of tank-lugging!

Next up, rental car from Port Macquarie. Probably a compact, unless someone has a sweet hookup, or is doing the same itinerary, and wants to split a bigger car? (MacQ->SWR Sun 7th, SWR->MacQ Sat 13th)

Woop! Booked my flights, and my accommodation/diving. Very happy to take Saspotato up on her gracious offer of tank-lugging!

Next up, rental car from Port Macquarie. Probably a compact, unless someone has a sweet hookup, or is doing the same itinerary, and wants to split a bigger car? (MacQ->SWR Sun 7th, SWR->MacQ Sat 13th)

Sorry ... I dont know of anyone that would be able to help you with that

Looking at the logged-dive tallies of you people reminds me exactly how noob I am :)

It is all about the diving.... we have just been lucky enough to get to enjoy a few more opportunities to play.

Seeing newer divers enjoyment of things that we may have started to take for granted a little refreshes the joy and wonder for us too! I can't wait to experience Fishrock for the first time again!

This is my first time in the Cave.. We entered the deep entrance...and exited the Shallow entrance... the school of fish was so thick they were brushing against my cheeks as I held the camera in front of me and tried to capture the moment!

Yay only a few days away now :) I am currently packing and lyricnz dropped around some tanks and gear so my car is jampacked with dive gear ready for lots of diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom