SB Invade the Rock 2010... when and where.....

Aussie Invasion 2010 - when and where

• lets repeat - SWR in early March!

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • SWR again but a different month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhere in Queensland (ie, HMAS brisbane or Straddie)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere cold (ie, Tassie or Sth Aust)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere on the west coast (ie, West Aust)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What time are you planning to get there petunia?

Not sure.. Fish is in charge.. and everyone but me is sleeping ..I will be joining them soon.. how are you doing.. and where are you?:hugs:

I'm in Epping! :) trip to Syd was ok apart from this awful storm I got stuck in! Scariest driving moment... Had to pull over for an hour. Had a nice relaxing day with Claire + Andy :) (they've moved from Bondi Junction now)

Hope your dive today was fun. Hanging to get in the water myself.

Most excellent... do you want us to give you a call in the morning?

Up to you. :) Ill probably leave after lunch.

Yeah.. I think Fish was talking about leaving around 11am or so.. I'll check on here ... we will call when we are getting ready to leave.. maybe we can meet up:hugs:

Yeah.. I think Fish was talking about leaving around 11am or so.. I'll check on here ... we will call when we are getting ready to leave.. maybe we can meet up:hugs:

cool :) Hmm don't worry about meeting up - might be hard to coordinate given the distance. Don't want to delay you guys, I'll see you in SWR anyway :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom