SB Invade the Rock 2010... when and where.....

Aussie Invasion 2010 - when and where

• lets repeat - SWR in early March!

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • SWR again but a different month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhere in Queensland (ie, HMAS brisbane or Straddie)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere cold (ie, Tassie or Sth Aust)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere on the west coast (ie, West Aust)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah he is going to the US for six weeks mid year so is kind of saving up for that!

But yea happy about having my own room for cheap! :)

Ok I can go !!! Will book asap.

BG and I are really looking forward to meeting you Sas :cool2:

Just not looking forward to the 17 hr flight that is required :shakehead:

Hey Sas I hear that you were talking on FB about maybe getting some dives in around Sydney before &/or after the IVTR.. I bet we could line you up with someone :eyebrow:

Just a little reminder folks we do our first dives on March 8th so anyone interested in joining us ... let us and Jon know please :)

BG and I are really looking forward to meeting you Sas :cool2:

Just not looking forward to the 17 hr flight that is required :shakehead:

Yea looking forward to meeting you guys too :)

Hey Sas I hear that you were talking on FB about maybe getting some dives in around Sydney before &/or after the IVTR.. I bet we could line you up with someone :eyebrow:

Well I hope to! But I'm not sure I will have time, will see how I go :) Planning to catch up with Claire so waiting to hear when she is free and so on.

Yea looking forward to meeting you guys too :)

Well I hope to! But I'm not sure I will have time, will see how I go :) Planning to catch up with Claire so waiting to hear when she is free and so on.

Just let us know and we will see what we can do:D

Here is a taste from last year... great video from Sas

I'd still love to come folks, but can't really afford the whole week off. I was thinking about doing a couple of days - especially if people are diving either the weekend before, or after, so I can extend into the weekend?

There will be diving before and after the mid week package... you could possibly arrange something with Jon .. not sure if any of the SB'ers will be staying beyond the 12thor not... would be nice if we could work something out!
:)

Back
Top Bottom