Saturday's (4/17) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
HAWAIIAN HOGFISH (juvenile)
041704a.jpg

Manual Mode, F6.3 Macro, 1/125, External Strobe

ANTLER CORAL
041704b.jpg

Manual Mode, F4.0, 1/60, Manual White Balance, No Strobe

CHRISTINE TOWING THE KAYAKS DURING THE DIVE
041704c.jpg

Manual Mode, F5.0, 1/60, Manual White Balance, No Strobe, Wide Angle Lens

nice pics!

towing kayaks must be hard work... nice of you to let her do it! :wink:

07.gif

It's a team effort. I get to work the camera and Chris gets to tow the kayaks, with the current of course.

Nice pics as usual. Really like the ANTLER CORAL shot. Looks like I could climb into the shot.

Thanks for sharing. I always look forward to your pics.

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:cool1:

MaresMan1:
Really like the ANTLER CORAL shot.
Yeah! Looks like a trophy awarded to some victor in the sea olympics!

More great shots!

Stop that! If I see many more pics like that I'll have to add Hawaii to my "must do" dive list, and the list is already way too long.

glbirch:
Stop that! If I see many more pics like that I'll have to add Hawaii to my "must do" dive list, and the list is already way too long.

It's not already on your list?!?!

I just got back from my first trip there, and we LOVED it! Gilligan is only reinforcing my desire to hurry up and move there. At the very least, it's moved up to #1 on our list of Places We'd Like to Retire...

Love the pictures as always, Gilligan - I'm especially impressed with how many good fish pics you have. My husband's the one with the camera, and he had an impossible time getting good fish photos on this trip - here in CA, he sticks mostly to invertebrates, which don't move so quickly...

alaity47:

It's on my "want to do" list. Hasn't quite made it to the "have to do" list (yet). So many dive sites, so little time.

alaity47:

I just got back from my first trip there, and we LOVED it! Gilligan is only reinforcing my desire to hurry up and move there. At the very least, it's moved up to #1 on our list of Places We'd Like to Retire...

Love the pictures as always, Gilligan - I'm especially impressed with how many good fish pics you have. My husband's the one with the camera, and he had an impossible time getting good fish photos on this trip - here in CA, he sticks mostly to invertebrates, which don't move so quickly...

Otherwise you'll be towing Kayaks for your Husband!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom