Saturday Turnout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Anyone planning on being at TL on Saturday? TxDeepDiver and I are considering coming that afternoon after he gets off of work and maybe staying to do a night dive. He wants to test out his home built FrankenLight and need to test the O-ring's on my HID after changing the bulb.

Look forward to seeing ya'll there.

"maybe". I'm expecting a long hose kit in from UPS today.

Assuming it actually shows before I need to put in a token appearance at work, I'd be very interested in doing a couple dives to test it out.

jeff

GOING SUNDAY WITH THREE GUYS I WENT TO COZUMEL WITH. WILL BE THERE 10:30. CANT MAKE IT SATURDAY.

Scuba Barbie once bubbled...
Thinking about going out Saturday, but the "boys" (Gary & Max) are at Garner. So I would need a buddy.

There are usually several of the swampers out there, and if not you are welcome to join us. We wont be out til that afternoon tho as TxDeepDiver has to work that morning. I might decide to go early and just have him meet me, depends on the turnout I guess.

If I'm a "go" (where the <expletive deleted> is that UPS delivery truck?) I won't be there until about noon at the earliest... darn 2hr drives :)

jeff

Beast and I will be there around 1'ish. Lately we've preferred to get there when the students leave!

Beast may have to work tomorrow but I'l be there.

Well ...I`m always there on Sat.And will dive with just about anyone,just ask Dee....I dive with her!!:D

You know i`m kiddin ..don`t you ....Dee....DEE..AAARRRGGG!

As many of ya'll prolly already figured out, TxDeepDiver and I didnt make it out like we planned.

He had to do something silly like fix the air conditioning... Like anyone in Texas needs air conditioning in August! Bah!

We decided to give it a shot again tomorrow, so maybe (fingers, toes and eyes crossed) we will see you then.

Back
Top Bottom