Saturday Turnout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't get there until about 2pm. Fletch, Eric and Steve were the only Swampers there! There had only been 2-3 other divers and a small advanced class there all day. Beast came after work about 5pm. seems like the classes are running the 2 week schedule...pool this weekend, OW next.

I'll be tied to the sewing machine tomorrow so I'll see you regulars Wed. evening.

plan on being there sunday at 10:30 with three other guys. talked to scubaduke who said he was planning on being there as well.Plus i am bringing a friend of mine(non diver) who wants to fish in the other lake. I am sure Mike will take his money for that also.

scubaduke,myself, and three other guys dove today. few other people out there, maybe fifteen all told. nice day. went to the bus. the three guys who were there had never dove there before. they liked it.

Wish I would have been able to get out there Sunday, but the prospect of being in a car for another 4 hours this weekend just turned my stomach - so I just went back to sleep. :wink: I hope to be out there Wednesday, but that'll be taking three days off from work this week, so I may not make it.

Back
Top Bottom