Saturday/Sunday diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know Rob and Jen have some classes scheduled over the weekend up at Pleasant, but I don't know their schedule for Saturday. If I didn't have to attend traffic school (I'm just waiting for the peanut gallery to make some snide remarks about that) this weekend, I'd go up. It shouldn't take much effort to convince some people here to join you.

Jess,

They (Rob & Jen) won't be at the lake until Saturday night. Sunday they will be there, as will I (early) for a dive and to finish off my first aid. Although I just realized it's Easter :11: perhaps the kidz and I should get gussied up and go to church :D (Oh man I can't even type that with a straight face :rofl2:).

Hmmm maybe we should have an UW Easter egg hunt Sunday morning.

-Garrett

Hey, great idea!!! Yes, of course we should do an UW easter egg hunt. That could be fun as hell.

Well, I just wondered, as I was planning to go up and camp out Saturday night but I'd rather go up Saturday morning, call in to John's sale, and get a couple of dives in. I need to get my weights squared away. So, in short, I was looking for a buddy. That person doesn't need to supervise me by any means, but they should know the first couple of dives I might be doing idiotic things in the way of learning how my equipment functions. So, you know. Putting air in BCD, letting it out. Pushing buttons on my computer at random times. That sort of thing.

namabiru:
I might be doing idiotic things in the way of learning how my equipment functions. So, you know. Putting air in BCD, letting it out. Pushing buttons on my computer at random times. That sort of thing.

:shakehead How hard can it be?!?!? Just hit the button on the side to go up and the button on the end to go down. :D And do you think the buttons on the computer really do anything?!? They're just there to make you look cool. The more buttons, the cooler you look... :wink:

BTW, the egg thing is in the works....

AzAtty:
If I didn't have to attend traffic school (I'm just waiting for the peanut gallery to make some snide remarks about that) this weekend

what was the ticket for? helps me make a better snide remark :D

Dive-aholic:
:shakehead How hard can it be?!?!? Just hit the button on the side to go up and the button on the end to go down. :D And do you think the buttons on the computer really do anything?!? They're just there to make you look cool. The more buttons, the cooler you look... :wink:

BTW, the egg thing is in the works....

(Announcer's voice)
And this is from an "official" Put Another Dollar In Instructor. Remind me, which Tijuana LDS did you "earn" your c-card from again... Divers R Us? Divemart?

AzAtty:
I know Rob and Jen have some classes scheduled over the weekend up at Pleasant, but I don't know their schedule for Saturday. If I didn't have to attend traffic school (I'm just waiting for the peanut gallery to make some snide remarks about that) this weekend, I'd go up. It shouldn't take much effort to convince some people here to join you.

What I"m confused about is how they could possibly segregate one bad driver in Arizona... my experience is the whole flock is a bit dodgy.

booth22:
what was the ticket for? helps me make a better snide remark :D

Speeding. I'm a total scofflaw when it comes to general guidelines concerning vehicle velocity. Last time I got a ticket in Mesa I hounded the deputy county attorney mercilessly about the citation (which was civil, county attorney handles only criminal), and between him and the justice of the peace, I got the ticket dismissed for a small fee.

Back
Top Bottom