Saturday/Sunday diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

namabiru:
(Announcer's voice)
And this is from an "official" Put Another Dollar In Instructor. Remind me, which Tijuana LDS did you "earn" your c-card from again... Divers R Us? Divemart?

It was actually from the Circle D store... :wink:

AzAtty:
Speeding. I'm a total scofflaw when it comes to general guidelines concerning vehicle velocity. Last time I got a ticket in Mesa I hounded the deputy county attorney mercilessly about the citation (which was civil, county attorney handles only criminal), and between him and the justice of the peace, I got the ticket dismissed for a small fee.

I guess professional courtesies do help every now and then....errr....then....

When I went to traffic school, it was for an HOV violation! No one in the class, including the instructor even knew what that was! Yes, I was driving in the car pool lane all by myself!!! My reason for it (besides actually being able to move) was that I had almost been rear-ended 3 times by idiots not paying attention in the stop and go traffic. The fine was something along the line of $600 and 3 points on my license!!!! :11: I opted to pay $85 and spend a Saturday listening to why I shouldn't speed!

shark.byte.usa:
Jess,

it's Easter :11: perhaps the kidz and I should get gussied up and go to church :D (Oh man I can't even type that with a straight face :rofl2:).

Hmmm maybe we should have an UW Easter egg hunt Sunday morning.

-Garrett

Let us know what church to avoid this weekend. If you're there, it's got to be burning down :wink:

Something like 55 in a 40. None too bad. Speed limit changed on me while I was on the phone (doh!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom