Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool-Tech, it was good meeting you yesterday. 95% Chance I will be at the Dive Show on Saturday, probably diving BHB before. If you are interested in the DC600 extras I got drop me an email or private message here.

What a FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!

Thanks a million to those who came early and set up...to the turkey chefs and the manatee kabob chef...to those who brought DELICIOUS dishes and desserts...to those who dived with me...and to the person who let me have some much needed "mouthwash" after the dive. (Captain Morgan makes the very best mouthwash, btw!) Many thanks for being so gracious to my friend and her kids. It was great to see long-time friends and meet new ones.

Hope to have some pics uploaded soon!

Next year I'll have hot chocolate for all after the dives. :)
Debby, it was good to meet you yesterday and I enjoyed talking with you. Hope to see you at the Dive Show.

So, when do we get to do this again? I'm thinking it should be sooner, rather than later.
I think a New Year's Day dive and leftovers picnic would be rather awesome! I'M JUST SAYIN'! :D

Debby, it was good to meet you yesterday and I enjoyed talking with you. Hope to see you at the Dive Show.
Great meeting/speaking with you as well! I hope to make the dive show on Sunday; I have a lot of schedule conflicts for the day but I'd hate to miss seeing Kev win DM of the Year!

We had a grand time. Company was great! Food was delicious and plentiful! The dive was awesome! A huge school of cownosed rays buzzed us - twice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom