Sat.-L. Murray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm confused:06: ( thats normal for me) I'm still open if anyone wants to dive Sat. or Sun. I undrestand if things prevent Us from going.
My Options or suggestions: Lake Murray, Broken Bow, Lake Pat Mayse, CSSP.

Alan or John ... if you can make it to Paris, which is about 100 miles from you and come by my place I'll take you the rest of the way to Broken Bow lake. That way nobody has to drive too far. I'll have that option open anytime your interested.

I am just a no-go for Saturday. Sorry about that guys. I would love to go but I can't.

Frank---- you got a PM.

For anyone who might be wanting to join us at Murray for the dive----we are meeting on SUNDAY (12-11-05) at 9amish at the bath house M. Landing.

I'm in .... It's Gonna be great :D

Folks...If you have not been there you ought to try it out!
The water should be pretty !!
Why not come on out before the Holidays take up all your free time???
Bring warm street clothes and a "Shot of Jack" for when you get out. :wink:

I'm considering coming along for the ride err..dive.

You guys are diving dry, right? All I gots is a 7mm and a prayer.. I understand that CSSP was mid 50's this week.. Lake Murray should be the same, I would think... of course, it's not the water, is the doffing the kit once you get OUT of the water that gives me shrinkage just thinking about it...

What's the drive time to Murray from DFW? You might still be able to talk me into it..

D.

wait, this was the dive site with the special "rappel down then jump" entry point?

Hi Daylonious,
If I can rappel down rocks, it should be a piece of cake for you. Go for it. It's good diving out there.
Nice meeting you today.

Okay friends, family, acquaintenances and team:

First, I would like to thank everyone for understanding that I can't dive on Saturday. Thank you.:wink:

Second, I am still undeclared for the Sunday morning outing to Murray. Let's see how my Saturday obligations turn out. Thank you again for understanding.

Having said all of that, I am going to try to make it to Murray by 9:15am on Sunday. Don't wait for me. There's still the possibility that I'll be a no-show.

Daylonious,
Yes. This was the "rapelling" entry that we had to make. No worries. It adds to the mystique of the dive. Besides, FrogLady can do it. I know you can. That entry made me purchase some climbing rope as part of my dive gear :14: How sad is that?

As far as I can see, we have identified three entry points into Murray. Two entry points are nice wading entries: walk in; put the fins on and drop below the surface in a nice, calm environment. That third entry point is a doozy but it seems to be the most mysterious. I won't vote for any site in particular. I hope I get to see you guys out there on Sunday; but again, don't wait for me. I might be a no-show.

Drive time from south arlington to Marietta Landing, Murray Lake, Oklahoma: 2:10. Count on it.
JR

Hope ya'll can make it ! I'll see you at the bath house.

Yyyooonnnnnnnn be on the road it a bit!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom