Sat.-L. Murray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey John...Frank...??? was thinking of diving Lake Murry Sat. (say meeting at the usual around 9amish),,,,weather looks cool but sunny on the forcast, would you be interested.

I might be up for that. I only have one hesitation -- and I don't know why 'cause I gotta do this at some point. I'll go dive with ya; but only if you will allow me to dive in my new dry suit.

I don't ask this question lightly because I have not dived in that suit yet. I am not sure how I'll respond. And I would hate to ruin your dive by forcing you to baby sit me. Let me know what you think. If you'll allow it; I'll dive with you. Otherwise, I was thinking CSSP might be a more controlled enviro. for my first dry suit dunking.

I know Frank is itching to go dive this weekend. Frank actually had a different idea for diving; but I'll let him tell you instead of me stealing his thunder. I believe we have just all-around scrapped the Moss Lake idea.
JR

richerso:
I might be up for that. I only have one hesitation -- and I don't know why 'cause I gotta do this at some point. I'll go dive with ya; but only if you will allow me to dive in my new dry suit.

I don't ask this question lightly because I have not dived in that suit yet. I am not sure how I'll respond. And I would hate to ruin your dive by forcing you to baby sit me. Let me know what you think. If you'll allow it; I'll dive with you. Otherwise, I was thinking CSSP might be a more controlled enviro. for my first dry suit dunking.

I know Frank is itching to go dive this weekend. Frank actually had a different idea for diving; but I'll let him tell you instead of me stealing his thunder. I believe we have just all-around scrapped the Moss Lake idea.
JR

I am open to most anything except CSSP for awhile......maybe Fank will chime in on his idea! As to the drysuit,,,,,I know you got the basics the other day at the pool and hopefully have read your DS material in the text which gives you a few good things, so I can guide you through some additional skills and tech. prior to the dive and during---no problem,,,,,lets see what-were Frank has in mind,,,,,and I may be stepping onto you guys already set plans---so let me know and I will understand, sounds like you may have def. plans already for Sat..

texdiveguy:
Hey John...Frank...??? was thinking of diving Lake Murry Sat. (say meeting at the usual around 9amish),,,,weather looks cool but sunny on the forcast, would you be interested.

Don't forget about the Swamper get together at Scuba Toys Satuday, and On the Border Sat night .

I'll be happy to go where ever you guys want Saturday... Murray or CSSP sound fine, I don't think we'll have to stand in line at either place. :14:
CSSP is closer and has shelter but then there is the $20 price.
Lake Murray is farther away so we'll use more gas so I guess it works out.

We can watch John more easy at CSSP as he sinks into the depths of the lake in a uncontrolled descent in his new dry suit :D . Lake Murray would be dark and we'd have a hard time finding him down there and getting him out of the crab trap eyebrow
( just kidding Dude !! )

What ever I in

Timeliner:
I'll be happy to go where ever you guys want Saturday... Murray or CSSP sound fine, I don't think we'll have to stand in line at either place. :14:
CSSP is closer and has shelter but then there is the $20 price.
Lake Murray is farther away so we'll use more gas so I guess it works out.

We can watch John more easy at CSSP as he sinks into the depths of the lake in a uncontrolled descent in his new dry suit :D . Lake Murray would be dark and we'd have a hard time finding him down there and getting him out of the crab trap eyebrow
( just kidding Dude !! )

What ever I in

OK Frank..John said something about 'a plan/idea' of yours for a dive location--?? I am flex on CSSP for this weekend.....We can meet up on the south side by the trees.....you fellows name the time,,,,$20 Will Travel. *PS--I am also avlb. Sunday if that would be better for you guys?

parrotheaddiver:
Don't forget about the Swamper get together at Scuba Toys Satuday, and On the Border Sat night .

Wifes co. party Sat. night...I am out on the Swamper deal this go around.

Okay,
Frank didn't take my hint. Frank mentioned something about wanting to go to, was it Broken Bow Lake? Anyway, I am up for Murray, Broken Bow (or whatever it was), or CSSP. I didn't mean to get everybody side-tracked here with my pesky little problem. I am open to any of the above.

Just to put my vote in, I vote for Murray. That'll make it a little tougher for me on my first dry dive; but that's okay. I am sure you guys will save me :) I hope. See you guys at Murray on Sat. 9:00am unless someone objects. Besides, Murray will be a more interesting dive than CSSP. And Alan, Frank and I didn't have any definite plans. We were just batting around ideas. See you guys at Murray on Sat.

richerso:
Okay,
Frank didn't take my hint. Frank mentioned something about wanting to go to, was it Broken Bow Lake? Anyway, I am up for Murray, Broken Bow (or whatever it was), or CSSP. I didn't mean to get everybody side-tracked here with my pesky little problem. I am open to any of the above.

Just to put my vote in, I vote for Murray. That'll make it a little tougher for me on my first dry dive; but that's okay. I am sure you guys will save me :) I hope. See you guys at Murray on Sat. 9:00am unless someone objects. Besides, Murray will be a more interesting dive than CSSP. And Alan, Frank and I didn't have any definite plans. We were just batting around ideas. See you guys at Murray on Sat.

I am in for Murray Sat. morning--9amish...... and don't worry John on the drysuit dive (our dive plan 'will account' for your new DS skills)---plus,,,I will be ready to execute the DS emg. rescue,,,but you will do just fine-really!

Okay everyone! Change of plans.
I will not be at Murray on Saturday.
I have been chastised for even suggesting such a thing.
You guys have fun! I would love to hear about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom