Sat, July 19th El Matador

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, It is none of the above! aly had it right Marine Mammal Rescue! I'm Supper tired! Three of us captured a 160 lb Damoic sea lion today just got home. Took us half an hour to get the dam thing in the crate. Have video of it and hopfuly it will be on youtube tomarrow. Also got a Blind Sealion and a pelican today :D

Ok, It is none of the above! aly had it right Marine Mammal Rescue! I'm Supper tired! Three of us captured a 160 lb Damoic sea lion today just got home. Took us half an hour to get the dam thing in the crate. Have video of it and hopfuly it will be on youtube tomarrow. Also got a Blind Sealion and a pelican today :D

What does it mean to be supper tired? Is that when you're hungry for sleep early in the evening?

What does it mean to be supper tired? Is that when you're hungry for sleep early in the evening?

Super tired is me not being able to understand your post :D

Whatever it is, it keeps me and many others laughing.You have a cool daughter.She can take and give crap with the best of them.

Thank you! I know its all in good fun.

Back
Top Bottom