Sat, July 19th El Matador

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Date: Sat, July 19th
Place: El Matador (Robert H. Meyer State Beach)
Time: 8:00am

South of Encinal Canyon Rd, North of Broad Beach at
32215 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu

GPS: 34.039628N 118.874967W

Dont for get $ To pay for Parking :D

So whos all showing up?????? I really want to dive here!
See you at 8

Oh! maby next time :D. you going to the dive in?

I plan on it. Full day of diving vets sounds fun.

No more late night friday jobs on the calendar for me after tomorrow. At least the concert I have to direct tomorrow is Lynrd Skynrd which I'm looking forward to. But gettin home at 2-3am has been playing havoc with my diving.

Well have fun with that

I'll do my best to be there, but because of the midnight shadowcast im going to the night before dont know if ill be able to drag myself out of bed

Thanks, Erika, for posting this. I have been super busy, with my latest business venture.

I am going to this dive. I will see everyone there.

Rick

I'll be there. Andrew will not. He's getting his wisdom teeth pulled today. Oh the fun he has.

Thanks, Erika, for posting this. I have been super busy, with my latest business venture.

I am going to this dive. I will see everyone there.

Rick

Your welcome i figured it was thursday and you usaly have it posted by then, so why not post :D usualy need 2 days to get people to say they will come :D See every one their

I will be there for sure guys and girl. Rich sucks for andrew but better now than later. can't wait viz is going to be awesome and gonna have two spectacular dives tomorrow. see you all bright and early.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom