Sat, July 19th El Matador

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have fun diving this. Access kind of sucks, but this is one of the most beautiful beaches around --IMHO. A lot of photographers use this beach as a backdrop***. If you have ever seen it, you know what I'm talking about.

Have a great time. Depending on the dive Sunday, I may make that one.

***Also, used to get a lot of nude bathers North of the stairs in the coves***

You guys missed a great time with the BC's, as usual. We had a good dive with up to one Erika of vis, a little surge, but not bad, and Kevin, you were right about the nudes. :wink::rofl3:

Rick

Last edited:
Had fun today. It was a nice Hike up and down. You guys all liked the show at the end, Admit it! any how it was a good dive once we found the ok visibility. Would love to go back there when the Visibility is a little better looks like a it would have alot of life. But for now here are the photos i got today :D Hope you like them. El Matador

Had fun today. It was a nice Hike up and down. You guys all liked the show at the end, Admit it! any how it was a good dive once we found the ok visibility. Would love to go back there when the Visibility is a little better looks like a it would have alot of life. But for now here are the photos i got today :D Hope you like them. El Matador

Wher are the photos of the nude bathers?

Wher are the photos of the nude bathers?

Lol Did not get any of those :D The guys stoped at the top of the stairs and looked I kept walking

Have fun diving this. Access kind of sucks, but this is one of the most beautiful beaches around --IMHO. A lot of photographers use this beach as a backdrop***. If you have ever seen it, you know what I'm talking about.

Have a great time. Depending on the dive Sunday, I may make that one.

***Also, used to get a lot of nude bathers North of the stairs in the coves***

Kevin, you nailed the site description. It is a beautiful site with lots of rock structure. Oh yea, our exit was just in time for a photo session that was, lets just say, tastefully short on clothing. :popcorn:

Ok, the photo shoot was tastefully short of clothing for you men. But not for me. Now if it was a guy that would be a diffrent story.

Wow, who knew my description would be prophetic? :11:

Sounds like the viz at the surface was great! :D

With 1 Erika of visibility, underwater sounds pretty good too.

Sorry I missed it on both counts... :(

Ok, the photo shoot was tastefully short of clothing for you men. But not for me. Now if it was a guy that would be a diffrent story.
just because it was nude chicks and not men doesn't mean it wouldnt be interesting to watch...even for a chick...you should have got pics...probably could have gotten good money for em.:D

Back
Top Bottom