Santi drysuit how long does it take to ship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vivace_Air

Registered
Reaction score
I ordered a Santi E Motion Plus Ladies First in April 2022 (in California, USA). It has been more than three months, and my dealer told me today that the estimated ship date will be October to November. Is it common? Why it takes so long? I have to keep renting a drysuit for practicing the skills which is really costly.
It's like falling into a black hole, you pay, but you don't know when your purchase will arrive, the only way is to keep calling the dealer.

There are tons of materials shortages for all industries. Labor shortages, too.

It’s just the way things go these days. I ordered my rebreather in April and last I heard it will ship mid September.

I think it was 4 months just for a set of underware

My Bare 50th Anniversary Xmission Evo. was ordered back in Feb, has yet to ship. Granted it's made in Malta and the fabrics for the limited edition were most-likely not available yet at the time of order. Heck, it took 6 months for Aqualung to replace the socks on my Fusion under warranty.

I believe it took this long, perhaps longer, to receive mine and this was many years ago, well before COVID. Other manufacturers, even the US based companies, are not faring better. My friend's wife has been waiting three months for a US made dry-suit.

O.

I ordered a E-Lite+ In March. Arrived this week.

I was getting concerned and a few "buyers jitters" as it’s a lot more expensive than equivalent quality drysuits. After receiving it, am very happy with the quality and it fits as expected. Have installed the heater valve, pee valve connector and sorted out the two sets of dry gloves (thick and thin).

Alas my first dive will be a three hour deep wreck dive on Sunday — just haven’t been able to do a test dive this week. Am relying on the suit just working. Their reputation is good, so not expecting problems.

Hoping for a dry dive over the forthcoming week of diving!

Will be bringing the old suit just in case.

I ordered a Santi E Motion Plus Ladies First in April 2022 (in California, USA). It has been more than three months, and my dealer told me today that the estimated ship date will be October to November. Is it common? Why it takes so long? I have to keep renting a drysuit for practicing the skills which is really costly.
It's like falling into a black hole, you pay, but you don't know when your purchase will arrive, the only way is to keep calling the dealer.

Interesting you posted this as I am literally in the process of placing an order for an E Lite and was wondering about shipping times also. I was quoted 8-9 weeks and that is with all my measurement adjustments as well.

Once I get the order finalized ill keep you posted if it actually ships in 8-9 weeks.

Interesting you posted this as I am literally in the process of placing an order for an E Lite and was wondering about shipping times also. I was quoted 8-9 weeks and that is with all my measurement adjustments as well.

Once I get the order finalized ill keep you posted if it actually ships in 8-9 weeks.
8-9 weeks sounds like a rocket speed with Santi depends on the timelines of the people around me who ordered Santi. But, finger crossed, really wish you could received it as soon as possible!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom