San Salvador

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Strima77

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Will be in San Salvador next week, diving most of the week. Anybody know if hammerheads have been spotted? Any other info on conditions? Thanks.

Will be in San Salvador next week, diving most of the week. Anybody know if hammerheads have been spotted? Any other info on conditions? Thanks.

Check out Seafari Bahamas (clubmed dive op) facebook page. Plenty of hammerhead sitings according to them as well as a sperm whale!!! Search

Where are you staying? Please post a report when you return. It's been a long time since we were there and I would like to hear how things are now. Have fun!

Curious too. It was in 1989 that I dove there with Guanahani Divers/Riding Rock Inn....

It's somewhat bittersweet as my initials are no longer on the ceiling of the Driftwood Lounge thanks to the hurricane damage....

Last edited:
Curious too. It was in 1989 that I dove there with Guanahani Divers/Riding Rock Inn....

It's somewhat bittersweet as my initials are no longer on the ceiling of the Driftwood Lounge thanks to the hurricane damage....

We also stayed at RRI and it was back in the early 1990s; we had a great trip so I am wondering what the island and diving are like now.

Was diving at RR last year and was also curious how the resort has been re-built after the hurricane and the present condition of the reef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom