San Marcos River Cleanup....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaOtter- naw I don't wear pink... I own my own fins.. Tusa X-pert zoom..(BLUE/black) will be using thier b.c. and reg and wetsuit though.. cause my transpac II will not arrive by then... I hear that a keg may be around so.. I am not sure about the 6 pack..... how about 5 bud ICe's that have been in my fridge a few weeks.. they showed up after a study group (someone forgot them) and they aren't my style.. so they shall stay...

Scubatooth-Good I won't feel so bad if I go to PK.. was afraid I would be one of the only 21 year old (or that ageish group) around...
I WAS in need of gloves for diving today...and being way too broke to afford the $35 gloves The Dive Shop sells I found myself a pair at work(Wal-Mart) for 10 bucks... neoprene top.. a little mesh pannel above the thumb area... and nylon bottom... I can't wait to try them and see if they are close enough to the same thing... I think they will... Any suggestions On where to find a cheap hood along the same lines?

We are thinking about trying to make the cleanup tomorrow .... just not sure yet. So if we do - we'll try and hunt you down!! (We'll be the idiots asking around for SquintyPete!!!)

I have this vision in my mind of Squinty Pete. Sort of a cross between a pirate and a scruffy bum! He has to have a patch over one eye, shaggy hair, 10 day growth of gray beard. Wait!...It has to be grey or he'll just look like a bum wanting to wash your windshield! He may or may not limp, I haven't worked that one out yet. But he's definately a loveable character.

:eek:ut:

Problem is that Squinty is only 21 & a college student!! But the pirate patch thing is the same picture I get - a scruffy boat captain with a new england accent ...... seems like a major personality conflict here ......

Hey S.Q. - where did the nickname come from???:confused:

- First off for anyone who goes and looks for me afterwards... I will wear let’s see...hmmm (searches his closet from the back pulls out-) ahh My Annabelle t-shirt... (that and to spite my girlfriend who hates it) Can't miss me... says DISCOVER on the back and on the front shows a picture of a calf (Annabelle) and a picture of Annabelles Wish on VHS (saying as how when this shirt was given as a promotion for the movie.. DVD wasn't around)
Ohh and my profile now contain a picture...
I am usually not clean shaven so it’s not the best pic... (I hate shaving...)

NEW ENGLAND (I just saw that..

Aint NOTHING new England about me.. Born and RAISED in West Texas so my drawl is probably a little worse than y'alls

Diver Kat once bubbled...
Hey S.Q. - where did the nickname come from???:confused: [/B]

are you refering to pete or .........

also dont start with the yankee stuff because im a transplant (but have been here longer then i did the east coast).

editted: reason slightly confused and mixed up in who a message was pointed to. so disrequard

now back to your regularly scheduled programming

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom