San Marcos River Cleanup....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used the wrong word!

Nothing so serious as all that! You're restricted to fresh water lakes and quarries until your initiation can be complete. However if a super duper deal to a Caribbean dive destination to clear salt water should happen to materialize, you may get special compensation to go...after all we aren't cruel!

The whole Rite of Initiation may be waived by a quorum of 5 longstanding TSDT members and the purchase all beer for the PK weekend! :eek:

HOLD ON..
Aight I am a college student so the ALL THe beer thing is out.. I can like get all the beer but it will be some nasty cheap stuff so no one would drink it or I could bring a Case... (if I can make it)

Hover-
Doesn't he eat actually a red food that smells like candy... a turtle/lizard food... looked nasty smelled good... dried out fast...or maybe a cricket now and agian....(used to work a pet shop thats what we fed the oens we sold)

I've never owned one. For all I know, they only eat lettuce!

If we can convince him to eat Iams mini-chunks, I can provide him with a substantial meal (Hey T.P.H., what do you think?)

Seriously, I hope to see you out at TL one of these days. It really is a great bunch of folks that gather there!

DSAO & CIAO!

unfortunately I'm experiencing a terrible bout of allergies that is almost killing me, and SeaOtter has a good case of strep throat (still waiting on results). It may end up that the two of us are unfit for diving on Saturday. :-( We are still hoping for the best, so send us some get well vibes.

victoriawtx once bubbled...
unfortunately I'm experiencing a terrible bout of allergies that is almost killing me, and SeaOtter has a good case of strep throat (still waiting on results).

Oh, I know all about allergies...mine are beginning to get aroused already. I hope you and SeaOtter get to feeling better soon.

Sorry to hear that..
I have had sinus problems myself.. but its the exact opposite.. completly dried out nose so I can dive... This half of Texas and Allergy's go hand in hand... Where I am from origionally (Odessa, Texas) We didn't have that problem....

If y'all are able to make it please let me know because I would like to figure out how to find y'all and introduce myself...

Do get well vibes count if they are sent C.O.D.?
|

.....get well vibes DO count. We should know more by Friday afternoon or evening as to whether we will be able to make it or not. <cough, cough, sniff, sniff> If so, we can arrange a meeting spot. You'll be the one in the hot pink dive fins and carrying a case of Corona, right? Oh, don't forget the limes. I must have limes!!!:D

Cindy

this morning (my arms, my poor arms!) LOL and another allergy medication to try, I am most happy to announce that I can finally breathe!!!!! Oh, I never knew how much I took breathing for granted.

Thank you for the well-wishes, and I hope that my breathing abilities continue, and that I can finally get some sleep. And, of course, be able to dive on Saturday. :)

pete

lol on the beer bit, im in college to, but i dont drink beer, i prefer mixed drinks or Ritas made by my favorite people bacardi, capt morgan, jose, but also there friends jim and jack are allowed to.

then again mixed drinks are easy when your a bartender because you can dump it into a soda and no one will know unleash you have to much

i think its time to start the planning back up for the PK TSDT dive, and yes i will be there because i will be working at the scout camp for the summer but i have permission to go to the event(and im glad because the first two days are normally the worst and longest)

Back
Top Bottom