San Diego Boat Dive to the Coronado's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sapphire:
Thanks for the info, Terry... I am thinking we might stay down there the night before to avoid getting up at 3 am... DiveConnections say they have deals with the following places... any idea which is the closest??

Comfort Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express
Bahia Hotel
The Hilton Harbor Island

Jennifer

Call Stephanie at Holiday-Inn Express, she the DOS there..............

I got my ticket. Directions are on the web site too.

Thanks Roy (what's a DOS :06: )

sapphire:
Thanks Roy (what's a DOS :06: )

She's the Director Of Sales..........I don't have the number with me now, it's in Mission Valley. Yes, she will get you discounts. 619-719-7993

Mission Valley is pretty close, so hopefully you can get a good price. Check the Bahia also, as it is about a block away, certainly the closest hotel to the boat.

John-Boy

I'm paid.

Terry- are they able to fill tanks on board? HP tanks?

Ann Marie:
I'm paid. Jennifer- want to split the cost of a room?

Terry- are they able to fill tanks on board? HP tanks?

Yeah, what Sean said. No onboard fills so it ya wanna dive two hp tanks ya better bring two with ya.

See you all Sunday

May be cold on the surface interval so bring a warm jacket. I like to bring warm gloves as well. Here's a trick I do for the second dive. Pour hot water into your dive gloved a few minutes before you put them on, makes it much nicer that way. WetSand is predicting high swells for Sunday so take your meds. I take one dramamine non-drowsy the night before and then another in the morning before I get on the boat.

See ya all there.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom