San Diego Boat Dive to the Coronado's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time even though the boat ride was rough. I wish it would have been different but what can I say at least I got in the water and boy was I running to it so I could get off the boat.

I was really hoping to go to the Coronados because I have heard so many good things about it from everyone who has been especially you Sean. So I will definitely go back soon and give it another shot.

Thanks everyone for all the comfort and kind words and sympathy on the boat ride. You guys really make diving worth the puke and effort.

Yes the hotel was a bit exciting Jennifer. But it just added another story to our dive adventures. So it was well worth it for me

Ana

I'm sorry you groovy guys and gals missed the Coronados also, it can be spectacular. I am glad you were able to come down though, and dove regardless of the location. We had a great time, and us local kids had a wonderful time spending our day with you.

I also regret that some of our shipmates abandoned the trip for a local shore dive. :11: They probably made the better decision considering the conditions, :D but they were missed, and I would have enjoyed their company also. I hope you northern folk get a chance to try it again!

John-Boy

Back
Top Bottom