Salvo manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amc717

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to get feedback on this manifold. I'm choosing between Halcyon and Salvo. Hope you could give feedback on both manifolds. Searched and found 1 thread with the discussion/comparison, but it seems incomplete and old. Hope you guys could provide me with more recent information. Thanks.

I don't think you will find any noticable difference. I think Salvo is out of 200 bar manifolds right now. If I am not mistaken they come from the same place, Halcyon just have an H on them.

Brent

Get a Sea Elite, works great, same design. They come O2 clean for about $130ish.

Same design, I didn't say they were the same thing. They are made in two differnt factories. The new Halcyon manis have rounded valves vs. square. And they have a pewter colour finish. Other than that pretty close.

Eh you posted before me--you weren't supposed to do that! :p
My previous post was meant for Brent. :)

HAHAH sorry...long day at work, I'm cranky. =)

Yeah they are not exact and Halcyon has been making some changes to their design. The old halcyon is pretty much identical to all the other styles. I still don't think you will notice much of a difference between any of them.

Brent

hunter991:
Yeah they are not exact and Halcyon has been making some changes to their design. The old halcyon is pretty much identical to all the other styles. I still don't think you will notice much of a difference between any of them.

Brent

Yes, who cares as long as it works great. I have Sea Elite, Halcyon, and Salvo minifolds. I don't see any difference except some logos...:D BTW, I don't care about 2 1/2 turns, too. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom