SAC'ed: A Study on Surface Air Consumption *Revised*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thatcampbellkid,

Sorry I could not complete your survey in it's current form. I sent you a PM with some of my SAC data and some suggestions for a more relevant and successful survey.

Good diving,

Craig

I would happily add to the number of your female respondents, and started to answer, but I can't recall all those details from my first logged dive. I'll have to see if I can figure out where I stuck that first logbook....

Impossible to answer. I have absolutely no idea what my start/end/depth/average depth of my first dive was. I can barely tell you my LAST dives!

Done. Not surprisingly my Sac rate went from.9 on first dive to .47 on my last. Oh, and my 18 minutes for your distance was purely a guess. Since knee replacement surgery heart attack, open heart surgery and some other stuff I don't run - doctors orders, I walk a LOT.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom