Running with the Bulls.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheCaptain:
Is not a matter of time, is his weird sense of humor, most famous on the italian board. When He will come in Fl to see me, I'll introduce him to You, and we'll bring him in the same site, and see! :) :) :)

THAT is a very cool avatar....you look like Enzo, in The Big Blue!

Cool avatar.....where, I can see only a deep sea monster...
without offense for the Monster :)
Dario mi ucciderai quando verro' giu'.....I'm working on it :wink:

catherine96821:

Ask him about his suit... He has some interesting stories about his swim suit.

CoolTech:
Ask him about his suit... He has some interesting stories about his swim suit.
Now I'm curious

I'm a poor italian guy just arrived in the States, and that's the way you welcome foreigners? Cooltech, I was thinking of cooking some italian pasta prepared the real way, but, if we survive the sharks, I'm more and more in doubt if it remains also for you :wink:

Azotino, or better N2, thank you for the monster! I'm used to worse things :wink: I do wait you to arrange something for July, 4th.

TheCaptain:
I'm a poor italian guy just arrived in the States, and that's the way you welcome foreigners? Cooltech, I was thinking of cooking some italian pasta prepared the real way, but, if we survive the sharks, I'm more and more in doubt if it remains also for you :wink:

Azotino, or better N2, thank you for the monster! I'm used to worse things :wink: I do wait you to arrange something for July, 4th.

:D And, I have seen your Euro-speedo... AND your american suit.... prefer the american suit... (But, with my weight... the Euro-speedo would look like a rubber band on me [not a pretty site... I admit])

One more thing... You and I are the only two on Sunday's trip who lived the Bull story. We can make it as big as we want for the rest of the group :D

TheCaptain:
Cooltech, I was thinking of cooking some italian pasta prepared the real way, but, if we survive the sharks, I'm more and more in doubt if it remains also for you :wink:

I just realized... If you don't make pasta ... I won't bring the award winning, American, Key Lime pie :42:

Boo! I am looking forward to your pasta!!

catherine96821:

. . . I take it as a good thing. I didn't see the movie (big miss for a diver, I suppose), but I know the actor was Jean Reno, probably my favourite french actor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom