Running with the Bulls.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech:
Onemore thing... You and I are the only two on Sunday's trip who lived the Bull story. We can make it as big as we want for the rest of the group :D

Interesting..........I can't wait to hear how it really happened............:D

See you guys tomorrow!!!!

Je Souhaite:
Interesting..........I can't wait to hear how it really happened............:D

See you guys tomorrow!!!!

Walter had it allllll wrong... If it weren't for TheCaptain and myself, I think Walter would have drown on his own saliva :D Really! :D :D :D (no offense intended or implied, Walter)

Can't wait to meet you... See you tomorrow

You see this is what happens when the one leading is the slowest swimmer, hehe just kidding...

That is really a remarkable story and I only hope that I have the brass to charge a charging bull. Kudo's to all 6 of you, it is days like this that give you the experience and the other 200 or so that go perfect are merely the resulting fun...

Would you really feel safe putting blood in the water even if it was the bull sharks and still be in the water? If two were in sight, how many were close by? Might just up the ante...

Great work guys, we are only mortals. If we handle the situation and come out the less for wear then we have achieved much success...

TheCaptain:
I'm a poor italian guy just arrived in the States, and that's the way you welcome foreigners? Cooltech, I was thinking of cooking some italian pasta prepared the real way, but, if we survive the sharks, I'm more and more in doubt if it remains also for you :wink:

Azotino, or better N2, thank you for the monster! I'm used to worse things :wink: I do wait you to arrange something for July, 4th.

I'm working on it o My Captain, I'm working on it really hard.......prepare some pasta with broccoli and add red hot chili pepper.

And, I have seen your Euro-speedo...
Euro-speedo........:D ok now understand why the bull shark run away

Azotino:
Euro-speedo........:D ok now understand why the bull shark run away

I was going to be polite to the foreigner since I don't know him that well :D but that speedo, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You could/should be arrested for that - they were outlawed years ago in the states :14: I think that is the reason the shark ran away - he had x-ray vision and was terrified. :joke:

Missdirected:
I was going to be polite to the foreigner since I don't know him that well :D but that speedo, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You could/should be arrested for that - they were outlawed years ago in the states :14: I think that is the reason the shark ran away - he had x-ray vision and was terrified. :joke:

lol......:D , I need to change the hoses of my regulators ....from rubber to Titanium, I don't know why :D.

Missdirected:

Actually, I've seen worse in a speedo................ :sprint:

:D

All of you,stop it!!!

Thats enough talk about plum snugglers......I've seen enough at Ginnie to last a life time.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom