Rub it in.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeltaWardog:
Yeah the A1 event was pretty cool. We picked up a henderson titanium hyperstretch 3mm for Zina that was cheaper than I could find online anywhere, which surprised me. I also won a $60 mesh gear bag in the raffle, go me!

I thought I saw Zina there, but I did not go over to see. The May sale has become VERY crowded! :D I attended a couple of the travel seminars, and wow, I thought I was waiting in line at DisneyWorld! :eyebrow:

The Vendors really ponied up for some nice stuff. But I got... nothing! :shakehead PADI was a huge disappointment however. Training materials? Lame. You'd think they could do better being as large as they are.

It was not surprising to hear PADI announce that A1 is in the top 10 certification agencies in the world, or was that the US?

All right all you people who are flaunting your great trips, remember to come back and give us a trip report afterwards so that we can all hear how the trips went :D

RonFrank:
Wow, that's a great price. I saw they had some great deals at A1. Do you know when you have to travel by? I'm going to kill the rest of my vacation with a couple planned trips, but I could schedule something for next year.

Maybe I'll contact them.

There were specific dates..July 1 and 4 were two of them. I'm not sure of the others.

And yes the sale was fun. I won the DAN backpack that included a signal tube and mask. I am taking it as a signal that I should sign up for rescue diver soon!

A lot of people have returned from their excellent trips by now!
Its apparent why this region of the country has so many certified divers. We all go everywhere, all the time, in search of good times and great diving!

Although it's not 'exotic', I am heading to Bonne Terre Mine this weekend. Then leaving for warm water and whale sharks on August 4th (Cozumel/Holbox Island).

July 1-4 Cozumel was fun. Dives were challenging but worth it. Staying at Hotel ALlegro, the dive sites were literally just off shore from the resort.

Headed to Lake Tahoe this weekend and then to Cozumel, Cenotes, and Holbox August 16-23rd through SingleDivers.com

I live in Hawaii. Does that count?:confused:

Divedoggie:
A lot of people have returned from their excellent trips by now!
Its apparent why this region of the country has so many certified divers. We all go everywhere, all the time, in search of good times and great diving!

we really loved Bonaire (June 8-16th) and have some pics and my videos here:
http://www.rnrscuba.net/Bonaire_June2007.html
Ron still hasn't finished going thru all this pictures yet (his work has been crazy since we got back)

maybe this weekend we will get over to BH for a little cold-water prep before heading over to Calif for some kelp next month!:confused:

robint

Sadly, a change in my job resulted in a change in my lifestyle. Nothing shows that more than this comparison:

Last 12 months:
Ambergris Caye
Key Largo
Yap
Truk Lagoon
Maui
St. Maarten
Saba

Planned for the next 12 months:
nothing

Back
Top Bottom