Rub it in.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is anyone going on an exotic spring diving trip?

If you are, give some details to those who are stuck at home, and rub it in!:crafty:

We are off to Curacao in a couple of days. Details here next week in trip report!:D

:popcorn:

I spent a week (28 dives) on Bonaire, last March, and I'm headded to Georgetown, Bahamas for a week on the liveaboard Caribbean Explorer I, through Explorer Ventures the last week of June. :D

I only had one ocean dive and that was the the first open water dive other than my training dives (both OW and AOW) at Blue Hole, before Bonaire. I loved it and am planning on going back next March again.

It is unusual on Caribbean vacations in the summer, as I am usually boating and waterskiing locally (to include Lake Powell), but this trip came up as a last minute cancellation by somone and a very good price.

I did some snorkeling in Curacao last Nov, and it was wonderful. I'm sure you will love it!

Divedoggie:

If you are, give some details to those who are stuck at home, and rub it in!:crafty:

We are off to Curacao in a couple of days. Details here next week in trip report!:D

My last twelve months or so...

2006 - March - Costa Rica (1 Week)
2006 - July - Belize (Ambrigris Caye) (1 Week)
2006 - July - Roatan (1 Week)
2007 - March - Florida Keys (1 Week)
2007 - July - West Palm Beach (1 Week)
2007 - August - Augusta, GA (no diving -- but golf is on the agenda)
2007 - August - Roatan (1 Week) (Can't wait...)​

That's all for now... I will post details as they happen and I can remember them...:coffee:

Divedoggie:

I'll be in FL sometime over the summer, but no hard plans yet.

I'm kicking around the idea of taking gear to OR when I go. I hooked up with a fellow Oregonian this weekend, and she can hook me up with a Eugene local who dives the rivers, lakes, and OR ocean, so now I am seriously considering a day of OR diving while we are there in July.

Yeah, rub it in there Doggie! Have a great trip, and don't burn your nose you dog you! I guess while you are out there having wet nose like the DOG you are would be a good thing! :eyebrow:

RonFrank:
I'll be in FL sometime over the summer, but no hard plans yet.

What a coincidence... me too :)

RonFrank:
I'll PM you when we book the flights! It would be great to dive with you and Michelle again if our schedules are in line.
Definitely

Cozumel. :D

Leaving next Wednesday, will be there for 4 days of diving, then heading to a mainland resort to lay on the beach for a week. Will probably give up on the beach after day 2 and go back for more diving. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom