Rub it in.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does San Diego count as exotic? What if I drink a margarita after the dive does it count then? Very close to mexico :blinking:

DeltaWardog:
I'm jealous! I love San Diego. Haven't been there in way too many years. :(

Kinky Kelly and I are going to be doing some shore and kelp diving! Need my rambo knife (inside joke)

We will be in Freeport, Bahamas on Sat. for a week. Hey Ron, you really want to rub it in? Just about time for local dives in town and the mountains. Everyone in North Texas and New Mexico will be green with envy. :) Maybe not!!

Kauai!!!
The trip and all the diving is paid for, all I have to come up with is spending money, food money, and any extra gear I don't want to rent. Bye the way, this will be my first dive trip, I would say it's one hell of a way to kick off a new passion!

Just scheduled a quick trip July 4th week to Cozumel through A1. 3 nights, Hotel Allegro for $500 including air all inclusive. Got a couple of dives thrown in too!

georoc01:
Just scheduled a quick trip July 4th week to Cozumel through A1. 3 nights, Hotel Allegro for $500 including air all inclusive. Got a couple of dives thrown in too!

Wow, that's a great price. I saw they had some great deals at A1. Do you know when you have to travel by? I'm going to kill the rest of my vacation with a couple planned trips, but I could schedule something for next year.

Maybe I'll contact them.

Yeah the A1 event was pretty cool. We picked up a henderson titanium hyperstretch 3mm for Zina that was cheaper than I could find online anywhere, which surprised me. I also won a $60 mesh gear bag in the raffle, go me!

Let's see...we are heading to:

Blue Hole - Memorial weekend
Lake Tahoe - June 8th and 9th
Aurora - June 23rd
Bonne Terre Mine - July 20th - 23rd
Cozumel/Holbox Island - August 4th - 11th
Monterey - September...2nd weekend, I believe...
Key Largo and then Andros, Bahamas - October 3rd - 16th

There's a couple of "exotic" in there somewhere...oh yeah...we are already planning for a Nekton Liveaboard for April 2008...nothing like planning ahead :wink:

We were at A1 this weekend...had a blast...didn't win anything, though...oh well...:shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom