Roll call for Diving for Science training this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

6e178a8e3dc14bd6b7a87d34d0079228.jpg

Who can spot these fins, spotted them right outside the training area, "unable to descend" for a moment haha

did alot of watching this weekend from the surface at aquarena. can't wait to sign up for the next dive for science class! i do have alot of photos from the weekend though

Its the fin to a Loch Ness monster.

My first time out there. Very nice place except for the rain.

Only one important one. I whiffed it one day out on the back deck. Threw it away and have held it ever since. Almost knocked me over it was so bad. The deck head and shower help too. Now I go right before diving.

I broke down and ordered a she-p and pee valve for my drysuit. There's something about getting in the water that triggers the urge :shakehead:

Only regret was not doing the class sooner. I have mandatory vacation over the holidays, so I'm looking forward to some diving for science :wink:

Scubashawn and I will be there on Thursday, as will Driftwood and his regular dive buddy. Starting out around 9:00 am. If you are available, send a request to Pearl to dive with us.

Aquarena Center is a great local dive site, now you know what you have been missing.

Scubashawn and I will be there on Thursday, as will Driftwood and his regular dive buddy. Starting out around 9:00 am. If you are available, send a request to Pearl to dive with us.

Aquarena Center is a great local dive site, now you know what you have been missing.

It is a jewel in Central Texas...................................

I broke down and ordered a she-p and pee valve for my drysuit. There's something about getting in the water that triggers the urge :shakehead:

Mammalian diving reflex?

Did y'all get to see any spotted gar?

Could someone send me (or post) Pearl's email address? I'd like to join in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom