Roll call for Diving for Science training this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Janet and I will be there. If it's really cold, I'm in huge trouble!

Alex (andercb1) and I will be coming in Friday night, so add 2 more to the list. What the heck happened to the 65-72 degrees they were previously forecasting for San Marcus on Sat?

How close are the hot showers to the water?

Janet and I will be there. If it's really cold, I'm in huge trouble!

There is a hot shower right by the training area. What I took this class last winter, I spent a great deal of time during SI's standing under it. :dork2:
I will be in the DS, btw, so it will free up the shower for you and Janet.

Carrie

Carrie, I'd like to take you up on your offer to try on your dry suit, and extend it through the weekend if possible. :)

Depending on the group, amount of volunteer divers, and scuba classes going on, you might not have the best hot showers. I took the class a year ago, got a cold shower, even saw a mofo in a drysuit taking a hot shower (before we got in). If you are wearing a wetsuit, and you see someone taking a hot shower in a drysuit, take them around back and hit them with your weight belt a few times.

70*F water temperature are very nice this time of year.

Has anybody done a 100 minute dive at Aquarena?

Has anybody done a 100 minute dive at Aquarena?

I'll have to check my logbook - but I think I might have done one a while back. If not - it was real close. Heck - I'll just do one next weekend while I'm there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom