Roll Call for all Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TravisD:
Hyde's is pretty basic no-frills. It's basically a place to get wet. There's a couple of old boats, a schoolbus, and plenty of blue-gills (who love spray cheese). There is no site for the quarry. There's a porta-pot and that's about it for facilities. It's at the end of a gravel driveway and you park where you can.

I'm just a newbie who can't wait to get back in the water. For details, call Undersea (George or Laird) and ask them for details on what they intend to do this year.

Don't forget about the Suzuki Samarui. . . right past the platform. . .

OHH Yeah and the tiller. . . good luck finding it though. . . It should be over by the "dragon's tail" with the washing machine. . .

TravisD:
Dutch has their average water temps on their site. Looks to be under 50F until the beginning of may.

I saw that but didn't know if anyone had been up there yet. Since the temps on thier site are for last year, which was much colder this time of year then it is this year.

RSL:
I saw that but didn't know if anyone had been up there yet. Since the temps on thier site are for last year, which was much colder this time of year then it is this year.
Dutch doesn't open till the weekend of April 14th. I was there for a dive in Feb but I'm sure it has warmed up a little since then.

Anyone know anything about the easter egg hunt at dutch springs on the 28th. What kind of prizes, cost, nummber of people that show up, etc.

RSL:
Anyone know anything about the easter egg hunt at dutch springs on the 28th. What kind of prizes, cost, nummber of people that show up, etc.
You go diving and find a plastic Easter Egg. Prizes can be anything from a season pass to a dive log to a mask to a DAN Membership to almost anything.

Howdy. I'm brand new here (just discovered the site while at work, don't tell anyone) and thought I'd jump in on this thread. Located in Annapolis, MD and haven't been in the water since I moved up here a year ago. What's good?

Im over in Salisbury Maryland. 20 Days til Florida diving. Not to many places to dive with any vis at all in my area. I do plan to go to Rawlings and go North to the PA for some diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom