rocket II fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. I've been looking to buy a pair for a while. You can find entries for them at Amazon and other places, but when ordering time comes around, they pretty much vanish or say unavailable. Moreover, the people that have them aren't giving them up. I've started looking at Force Fins as a possible alternative.

i have found new ones in stock but thay are $140. i dont have $140.

When you mean rocket II's do you mean the super rockets? If so I have a set. Can let you have them for 50 plus shipping. Excellent shape and can provide pics later today. They were used on approx 20 dives in fresh water. Have been hanging around for about 3 years now. They were new old stock when I got em. Also have a set of the regulars in same shape for same price.

thanks jim but i am actuly after super rocket 2 fins. the shape of the foot pocket on the rockets and super rockets dosent work well with my high arch foot. look at the foot pocket on these rocket 2 fins. Aqualung Rocket II Fin i have a pair of avanti quatros with the same style foot pocket that fit amazing.

got a pair coming. i will let you all know how they work

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom