Rig Trip out of Port Aransas - Oct 7, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It finaly started working Willie. Thanks for posting the vids. Still "aint nothing like the real thing baby!"

OK, hopefully this will do it for now. I got reports from everyone reporting success except Foo. I also got some html tips from a programmer. Seems that in early 2006 MS changed the way IE handles embed tags for Quicktime content. I corrected the html to include the more current version. Foo, will you try again and see if you can see the videos now?

I am working on more video to post, but wanted to get this compatibility issue ironed out first.

Thanks everyone,

Willie

Dude, that's some cool stuff... I'd love to see one of those bad boys up close.

Are whale sharks common at FG this time of year? If so, I know where I'll be next October...

Thanks for the posts.

I posted three more videos as well as new versions (a bit higher quality) of the whale shark videos.

http://ez.com/diving/Rigs/

The rig video is 12:24 long. Altogether almost 20 mins of video, not bad. That is all of the video I am have to post.

Willie

WW, thank you so much for your pm, I was able to view the videos with the "new & improved" link! Those are amazing, I know that was a big rush. I'm so glad you had your video camera with you. I hope I get to see one of those big mama's someday!!

Back
Top Bottom