Rig Trip out of Port Aransas - Oct 7, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wet-willie:
Will one or more of you who are having problems try to download this fileand see if you can open it with the Quicktime Player. You may need to right click on the link and choose Save or Download depending on the software you use and how it is configured.

You should be able to just double-click it after you get it on your computer. If that doesnt work, then try opening Quicktime Player and then use the File menu to open the video.

Report back either by reply or PM whether or not that works and what you tried, please. I will be gone for the rest of the evening, but will get back on this later tonight.

Willie

Willie,

I was able to view this video without any problems! Good job!

D.

wet-willie:
Will one or more of you who are having problems try to download this fileand see if you can open it with the Quicktime Player. You may need to right click on the link and choose Save or Download depending on the software you use and how it is configured.

You should be able to just double-click it after you get it on your computer. If that doesnt work, then try opening Quicktime Player and then use the File menu to open the video.

Report back either by reply or PM whether or not that works and what you tried, please. I will be gone for the rest of the evening, but will get back on this later tonight.

Willie

Willie,
Thanks for taking the time to post the link for me! It worked great....what a cool video. I want to dive w/ Whale Sharks so bad! I'm going to Honduras next year during Whale Shark season, so I guess I'll have to wait a while, but at least I'll get to see them! Thanks again for the vids, report and pics!

I just discovered a problem in my html on the video index page. I am surprised it worked for anyone. Please try the following link again.
If it still doesnt work, there is now an alternate link that may work. I appreciate everyone's patience with this.

Willie

WW, I bet you about wet yourself when you saw that whale shark. I know I would have! That had to be big fun, good for you. Glad yall had such a great experience. Great pics. Makes me want to go out to the rigs and dive, now. Well, all except the bull shark part...

Well schucks Willie, am I the only one here who can't this darn video going? I'm on a computer at work now, downloaded QT7 and still can't get er going!

wet-willie:
I just discovered a problem in my html on the video index page. I am surprised it worked for anyone. Please try the following link again.
If it still doesnt work, there is now an alternate link that may work. I appreciate everyone's patience with this.

Willie

yup....working now! Thanks again. yeah, it did seem like an HTML problem before. I had a .jpg screenshot, but it didnt seem to link to a video...it does NOW though! I'm still jealous...thanks for sharing! :)

After looking at those whale shark pics, I promise, I promise, never to turn down any rig diving in the future :)

shaggie:
Well schucks Willie, am I the only one here who can't this darn video going? I'm on a computer at work now, downloaded QT7 and still can't get er going!

Me neither, WW. I've tried everything and every link, and I can't see them either. I've resigned myself to enjoying the pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom