Richie Kohler accused of looting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am aware of Leigh Bishop's underwater photowork with wrecks, but had never heard that he was that big into artifacts. Seems like CDNN has an axe to grind.

I am not a good friend of Richie. However I have an opportunity of spend over a week diving with him. Based on that time and two others I would have to say that
Richie would not Loot any war time grave site.
CDNN. is a liberal org and will lie to promote it's agenda.
Now if I were there and had an opportunity to take things off an enemy ship I would do it. There are 100 reason I would. And none of them would be thought of as Looting.
CDNN says that technically the artifacts belong to Japan because they built the ship.
Built the ship to kill as many non-Japanize as possible and enslave most to the world.
Well, does it not technically belong to the US. We sunk it and won the war. We could have made Japan a territory. But instead spent millions of dollars and millions of man hours, helping make Japan what it is today.
Japan could have salvaged that ship if it wanted to. Maybe it did not do so because it did not want to be reminded of it's part in a war that cause so much pain and suffering and death. And not to mention of the worst part for Liberals, so much harm to the environment.
May be it really belongs to China. Japan was settled by the people of China. Maybe it really belongs to the people of Africa. That's were all human life started. And if we fellow that reasoning the people of the US do own it. Are we not all part of the human race?
Now, let us talk about reparations from Japan, CDNN; for the war, and who owes whom.

I am not a good friend of Richie. However I have an opportunity of spend over a week diving with him. Based on that time and two others I would have to say that
Now if I were there and had an opportunity to take things off an enemy ship I would do it. There are 100 reason I would. And none of them would be thought of as Looting.
CDNN says that technically the artifacts belong to Japan because they built the ship.
Built the ship to kill as many non-Japanize as possible and enslave most to the world.
Well, does it not technically belong to the US. We sunk it and won the war. We could have made Japan a territory. But instead spent millions of dollars and millions of man hours, helping make Japan what it is today.
Japan could have salvaged that ship if it wanted to. Maybe it did not do so because it did not want to be reminded of it's part in a war that cause so much pain and suffering and death. And not to mention of the worst part for Liberals, so much harm to the environment.
May be it really belongs to China. Japan was settled by the people of China. Maybe it really belongs to the people of Africa. That's were all human life started. And if we fellow that reasoning the people of the US do own it. Are we not all part of the human race?
Now, let us talk about reparations from Japan, CDNN; for the war, and who owes whom.

goddamn liberals preventing you from looting the japanize ships that would have won WWII if the liberals had their way. effing liberals. its all their fault.

oh what were we talking about?

I wonder if in 50 years we will look at people that bash Muslims as we look at people that still bash Japanese and Germans for WWII Today.

He avatar is fitting, maybe its snark?

There are international agreements preventing looting of foreign ships in domestic waters. The way it is supposed to work, for example, if there are US war ships in foreign waters, that country would protect it, and we would do the same for them. I believe this applies to ships where lives were lost. Unfortunatly, I can't quote where I heard this from, adn I'm too lazy to look it up.

I have had the opportunity to meet and dive with Richie, and I do know he is very adament about protecting war graves.

All I can say is WOW

I am aware of Leigh Bishop's underwater photowork with wrecks, but had never heard that he was that big into artifacts. Seems like CDNN has an axe to grind.

CDNN has got a hard-on for Leigh Bishop and Brad Sheard because these two gentlemen took a hard line stance against CDNN when CDNN illegally used (read as STOLE) their copyrighted images without the photographer's explicit permission. When simple e-mails asking CDNN to stop using their images were ignored several times, they had to get lawyers involved. That is why CDNN - the owners of which hide behind fictional names - constantly bashes them. That is also why they photoshopped their faces to look so weird (real mature CDNN).

Read this for more info:
CDNN Spammers cyber divers news network EXPOSED

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom