Returning to Cozumel in Feb. Any suggestions? All the Same?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't play the victim here, you're the one who made an unnecessary and judgmental comment to him ("So, you want to visit a country which has been ravaged by the pandemic more severely than a lot of the rest of the world, but you don't want to be bothered by the people who live there because you need a vacation? Wow.") to start a stupid argument.
To get into an argument about arguing would be even stupider. I've said my piece and moved on.

So, you want to visit a country which has been ravaged by the pandemic more severely than a lot of the rest of the world, but you don't want to be bothered by the people who live there because you need a vacation? Wow.

At least you are more interesting as the social justice, offended warrior than the glib, condescending and painfully dull person who usually posts. I have been donating to multiple charities in Cozumel since the start of this pandemic. The Rotary Club in particular has been amazing in their food outreach efforts. I guess your solution is to carry a wad of money and make it rain in the direction of whomever comes your way. I quit visiting Jamaica years ago. My vacation time is too precious to be hassled every minute that I want to be left alone on the beach. The entire world has been affected by this pandemic. I don't think it is selfish or callous to need a vacation from the tragedies I have endured at home. I plan on tipping well and supporting the local economy during my visit.

At least you are more interesting as the social justice, offended warrior than the glib, condescending and painfully dull person who usually posts.

Right back atcha. :D

We found the PDC to Coz ferry much easier. However it was at 3pm on a Sunday before the holidays. And people could sit up top. On the way back it was 7pm, raining just before New Year’s Eve.

the United flights to Coz are too late to connect, well it was for us.

Thanks Chuck. Interesting. It looks like they fly Caravans and Station Airs. I am a pilot by trade and have quite a few hours in the mighty 206. It looks like am departures unfortunately, so would not be able to take advantage unfortunately.

I'm really not pushing these flights lol, seriously but I just seen this add for them - this is Fly Cancun, $65 usd per person from Playa to Cozumel - looks like someone is paying attention to the ferry issues.

134938840_3745912458802151_9062520689942238125_n.jpg

Thanks Chuck. I would jump on that except that we get into Cancun at 4:20, so no chance to make the last departure. Maybe they would do a charter? Do you know the actual name of this company? J

Thanks Chuck. I would jump on that except that we get into Cancun at 4:20, so no chance to make the last departure. Maybe they would do a charter? Do you know the actual name of this company? J

That add is from Flights Cancun, I just messaged them - here is a link to their webpage and you can message them from there:

We connect the most iconic destinations in the Mexican Caribbean

And yes, it looks like they do charters to anywhere

Thanks Chuck. On their website it says $590 for one way trip Cancun to Cozumel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom