Returning to Cozumel in Feb. Any suggestions? All the Same?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Chuck. On their website it says $590 for one way trip Cancun to Cozumel.

They are the ones with 3 a day schedule from Playa to Cozumel - marketing here sucks - message them and ask about rates, tell them I was just messaging them, use my name, maybe they'll remember

getting from Cancun to Playa is easy, even in a private taxi - it's the damn ferry

Thanks Chuck. On their website it says $590 for one way trip Cancun to Cozumel.
YIKES! In a single engine Cessna!

Think I'll startup an airlines.....what should we call it? Gringo Air?

I have my ATP so I'll sign up to be your first officer!

I'll be leaving as you arrive. I'll leave the lights on for you.

I messaged them so I'll check back in when I hear back. On their website it says $620 to go from Playa to Cozumel. Presumably more expensive because they would have to deadhead the plane and pilot from Cancun to Playa. We usually book Jhony at American Transfers for our bag drags, we could certainly use them to get to Playa Airport. Would be a lot better to go straight from Cancun though, cut out the 1 hour drive.

leaving coz. flying out of coz. with the wife and kids and three check in bags i'm just not up for the bag drag from cancun. flying out on the 4th.

i really, really can't wait to get to coz.

leaving coz. flying out of coz. with the wife and kids and three check in bags i'm just not up for the bag drag from cancun. flying out on the 4th.

i really, really can't wait to get to coz.
FYI, we returned into JFK last week and prior to boarding in CUN, we had to fill out a covid form on-line. When we arrived in NY, we got a text advising 'We did not need to quarantine"..there were National Guards stopping folks after customs looking for these forms...I showed him our text and off we went...it took no more than 12 minutes from plane to taxi!

Enjoy your stay!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom