Returning Diver- Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stevite

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello
My wife and I received our OW certification in Bonaire in Jan. 2020 and have not been in the water since. We are going to Key Largo in a few months and would like like to do a refresher course as well as a few guided dives. Any recommendations of dive shops would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello
My wife and I received our OW certification in Bonaire in Jan. 2020 and have not been in the water since. We are going to Key Largo in a few months and would like like to do a refresher course as well as a few guided dives. Any recommendations of dive shops would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hello
Horizon Divers. They are solid.

We just booked with Rainbow Reef for end of March. I was impressed with the staff person I talked to on the phone. I will do a trip report when we return.

I don't live in FL but have been with Rainbow Reef and loved it, planning a 1 day trip next month. They will also have a divemaster go down so if you feel a little uneasy, hang with the DM.

Hello
Hi. I live in Fla. Close enough to Key Largo that I can drive down for the day. Did that today and dove with Quiescence. Fantastic outfit. However, you need to bring others with you to split the cost of the boat (up to 6 divers). When I do not have 6, I dive with Rainbow Reef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom