Return them Yes - Return them No

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me

Do you have the second set of bands in yet thanks Vince

Them

Hi Emile,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately not yet. Our supplier is expecting their container mid this month (so most likely this week), so we’re hoping to send the bands out to you either this week or next week.

We will keep you updated!

Me

Hey thanks dudes for your care and understanding

Them

Hi Emile,

Please find a photo of the stamp of the new tanks we have received below:

unnamed.png

I will give you a call now to make sure you’re happy with these and we’ll drop them off to you this weekend.

Me

These cylinders are not stamped where I requested
Do you and your people run on multiples of stupidity

These cylinders are not stamped where I requested
Do you and your people run on multiples of stupidity
Very tactful and no pissing about.:thumb:
Funny.

they are however stamped in the correct location (at least for US compliance). It would however depress me that new LP tanks don't have a "+"... Not sure if that means anything where you are..

So he calls me a couple of times Friday night, I don't use a phone, generally don't even know where it is, the next day voicemail divemaster coming to your area with tanks blah blah blah

Me

Mate just have your bloke leave the stuff behind the picnic bench at the back
Do you have an ETA thanks

Me a little bit later

not behind the picnic bench at the front

unnamed.jpg

nor with the emu in the forest around the corner

unnamed (1).jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Me a little bit later again

are you interested in some light entertainment

and now for some capable people

almost two days later

****head

Hi Emile,

Thank you for your emails.

I had forwarded your email to our supplier to request the stamp location and received the tans with the stamps in that position. Unfortunately we’re not a test station, so we can’t stamp the cylinders ourselves, otherwise we would have ordered the cylinders without any stamps and done it ourselves.

Our staff member had to cut his trip short and return, so hasn’t been able to drop them to you unfortunately. We’ll ship them out to you when we reopen on Tuesday instead.

We will keep you updated on the progress. As soon as the cylinders have been shipped, you will receive a shipping notification with a tracking number, so you can keep an eye on your shipment.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Best regards and happy diving,

Yeah so message Friday night tanks are coming, next message Sunday night tanks not coming

Me

another one from your how to impress and influence the customer repertoire, little ronnie whaaaaaa

You sold me tanks and took my money for stuff you didn't have in stock, is that Attempted theft: Obtain financial advantage by deception, little ronnie, although I'm sure it was not your intention to permanently deprive.

Yeah I just pay the money for stock you don't have little ronnie, not broken money, pretty much immediately available money, it hadn't faded nor devalued much, money, How many weeks has it been

and you send me broken stuff and a pocketful of rubbish stories accepting no responsibility for any of this mess I find myself blessed with.

Do you actually read your messages before you send the little ronnie whaaaaaa

Here's a brief summation of a portion of your fairy stories

“”””””One of our suppliers for aluminium tanks, puts the first stamp on the bottom of the cylinder. As far as I’m aware there is no correct way or industry standard for test stamps, so the cylinders are ready to be filled by any filling station in the country.

If that’s not the case, please let me know. If you would like cylinders with a stamp in a different location, we can of course organise that.!!

I had forwarded your email to our supplier to request the stamp location and received the tans with the stamps in that position. Unfortunately we’re not a test station, so we can’t stamp the cylinders ourselves, otherwise we would have ordered the cylinders without any stamps and done it ourselves.””””””

MY ARSE

Wow a quick phone call to your supplier mr no hydo facility whaaaaaa, we should stamp this guys two tanks where he wants them stamped to attempt to offset our previous stupidities fellas what do you think ha ha ha ha ha whaaaaaa hey little ronnie

Hey mate a stamp on the wall of a cylinder condemns it, and even your staff acknowledged that and expressed shock at the stamp location when the tanks were returned to your illustrious store of not all fools

and mate moaning about postage costs, I PAID MY POSTAGE COSTS included in the two and a half grand of the dribs and drabs of broken stuff you have sent me, your mess is on you as are YOUR postage costs.

Will I happen to be driving past your shop a five hour drive away in the near future, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, great question little ronnie and you held my delivery friends up with idiotic paperwork for ten wasted minutes of their almost eighty year lives with his wife sitting in the car!

If you pulled your head out of your arse spent a bit more customer related thinking time you may end up a decent person rather than a disgrace

Remember to show these reams of unnecessary money saving ideas of yours along with your business plan to your parents and your kids

I still firmly believe you did not attempt to fob off your broken tanks to me, other people not so much

See what customers put retailers through ha ha ha haha ahhahah haha hahahh ah ah burp belch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom