Restaurants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Moro has always been one of my favorites and a must visit for me. We were there 2 weeks ago and it was disappointing. I’m hoping it was just an off day for them. I had the same thing I usually get and the taste just wasn’t there. And Ray seemed very sad. We were the only table the entire time we were eating on a Monday night. I know it’s slow season though.

Again, I’m hoping this was just an off night for them.

El Moro has always been one of my favorites and a must visit for me. We were there 2 weeks ago and it was disappointing. I’m hoping it was just an off day for them. I had the same thing I usually get and the taste just wasn’t there. And Ray seemed very sad. We were the only table the entire time we were eating on a Monday night. I know it’s slow season though.

Again, I’m hoping this was just an off night for them.
We were there twice in late June - early July. Ray knows us from years and years past, and Mamacita and the old man came out and hugged my 95 year old mom. We had Mom's 90th birthday party there and they still have a picture on the wall from it.

The food was the same as it ever was, which was very good, but the experience was outstanding.

The best fish on the island. Still there
Great seafood, but go early as they close early as well. I'd guess they close about 6 or 7.

Dave Dillehay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom