Resolved: VERY negative experience with Cristal Clear Char ters- Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Winter Invasion it is!! :cheer:

OK.. now.. who do I sucker.. umm..no.. Who is going to help me get this diddy together. It'd be a day trip for me, lots going on, but its not far of a drive... perhaps a few of us W. Coastie FL's can carpool it :)
I'm in of course Colin. I'm also coordinating with some of my East Coast buddies. I of course have no problem going several times. I can do free one day and paid the next, so let me know when you're thinking. Hell, we'll probably even be down there with Bruce at some point soon.

So was this resolved? If so, then maybe, if the OP agrees, the thread title should be edited to say RESOLVED and a small note should be added to the first post to that effect. Just maybe...

*Floater*:
If so, then maybe, if the OP agrees, the thread title should be edited to say RESOLVED and a small note should be added to the first post to that effect. Just maybe...

IF the Op agrees?!?! Nothing would make me happier than retitling the Thread. :)

Well except for every member to go diving with us at least twice a year. Is that too much to ask? LOL

Cinco De Mayo Weekend looks very good, hotels and dive boat availability. The shop is working on hotel rates for you. If there are any other weekends that people are interested in traveling as a group, let me know and I'll put the word out to the shop.

Dawn

Man, I would love to be able to get to FL in May to take advantage of this deal. Dawn, I am sure by now you understand that you have won the respect of most of us Scubaboard members by your actions. I'm not sure there are many operators out there that would respond to an issue as quickly and as thoroughly as you have.

Dawn,

I'm impressed. A dive op with the guts to resolve a problem in a public forum and sincerely ask us to come and see for ourselves has my respect. Being serious enough to ask us come see it for free really increases that respect.

I won't be able to take advantage of the free part, but I do intend to dive with CCC, and post about it. The simple faith you have in yor organization is enough to ensure that. Perhaps I'll have a new favorite operator when I get back.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom