Rescue fins for diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't thin fiberglass fins would work as well as the modern fins that are available. and walking would be out of the question...

and besides that, just strap some plexiglass to your feet and you have the same thing, cheap...:)

Have not dove that particular fin but am familiar with Waterways products as freediving and finswimming (racing) is more popular in Asia and Europe than the US. They make a great product and would not be suprised if these fins worked very well. The company supplies many worldclass athletes.

I am sure...just like every other product made on this earth.... someone loves them. You can find a selection of this type of fin at the ScubaInn web site.

Personally....I just could not stand the restricted feeling that would come with wearing that type of fin....or at least I would feel restricted not being able to separate my legs....just me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom