REQ: DM Internship for a multilingual diving nut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanTrico

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone,

I'm a 24 year old scuba fan, looking to spend the next six months away from my native Belgium, (which aside from lacking a government, also lacks any good places to scuba dive), and taking the first steps towards a diving career. I'm currently a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, having logged just over 30 dives, including deep, night, wreck, shore and low visibility dives.
My scuba experience may be comparably modest, but I have relevant skills to compensate. I speak several languages (English, Dutch, Spanish, French and German), I'm fully first aid trained, I've got a good attitude and a commercial mindset, I'm a quick learner and always ready for hard work or a good laugh. Ive got professional experience as a teacher and good interpersonal skills, so Im the kind of person who gets along well with students and clients. I'm also very willing to do whatever horrible, frustrating odd jobs that need to be done, if it means I can dive a lot and learn everything there is to know about being a great Dive Master.

I'm willing to travel anywhere on this blue planet for the right opportunity, and would be available between early April to end September 2011.

If anyone has any internships matching these criteria, or information or advice that might help me find what I'm looking for, please give a shout.

Many thanks, and safe diving!

DanTrico

Hi Dan Trico,

We have a dive centre in Malta and currently we have a position open for divemaster internships and even higher.

If you would like to apply send us an email to darylscuba@gmail.com so you can get full info.

We are also offering free accommodation, regards.

Hi Dan,

if you love warm water here in Dominican Republic we may have something for you. We are looking for the right kind of people to train as PADI Divemasters at our Gri Gri Diving Centers in Bayahibe. Please note whilst there will be no charge for the course, you will have to buy your own study materials. a complete list of all expenses will be sent with to you. However, accomodation is included.
Please if interested drop en email to gianluca_lambert@yahoo.it

Luca

Back
Top Bottom