Reputation Points

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:

LOL! This is from the link CBulla provided. Anyone want to change the topic to put in a more approriate diving context? You really only have to change a few words...

Example of Ad Hominem

Bill: "I believe that abortion is morally wrong."
Dave: "Of course you would say that, you're a priest."
Bill: "What about the arguments I gave to support my position?"
Dave: "Those don't count. Like I said, you're a priest, so you have to say that abortion is wrong. Further, you are just a lackey to the Pope, so I can't believe what you say."

Wow that's actually useless...

Julie

dandydon:
I take it you're the one who commented "he's an idiot"?

To the nice person who commented about the "cute butt," thanks! That was an Avatar from the SB list yesterday, but I guess they changed their minds. Suddenly I was without, again.

I think I can see where this will go...

regards, don
I would never have said that! :wink:

cornfed:
LOL, last week he called me a "hopeless moron who specializes in the behavior mentioned by [my] tag line."
Maybe what we need is a special forum for private battles.

It could even be automated so that after 3 rounds of "I said, He Said" back and forth exchanges that the posts just get sliced out and moved.

I nominate Drew and Chris as the beta test. :wink:

What do you say they post the top 10 positive reputations people, Say every month or so, and the top ten lowest reputations? That could be interesting. I can already pick a few "special" folks for the top ten list. but this reputation thing would be a clear indication who is on top, as well as the bottom.

Charlie99:
Maybe what we need is a special forum for private battles.

Oh, you mean we don't have that now? :04:

chrpai:
Now your just encouraging the abuse.

Hey Charlie! When do you want the testing to start? :04:

:boxing:

O-ring:
Nah, I don't need a reputation meter to tell me what my reputation is..

BTW, check your meter!

Be more concerned about your character than your reputation, because your character is who you are. Your reputation is merely what other people think of you. -- unknown.

Back
Top Bottom