Reputation Points

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My score is 0 so I guess I have one plus an one minus...? The minus came with with an anonymous comment.

I'd love to tell how little stock I put into anonymous comments, but words fail me on that one. :thunder:

don

Northeastwrecks:
I hope you're happier over here than you were on TDS. This seems more to your speed.

Were you speaking to me? :fsticks:

Uh, you're concerned about my happines? That's sarcasm, isn't it? :doh: I'm not up to speed on caustic remarks. I used to be, pretty bad actually, but I was hurting people - so I broke that off. Today, I refuse to be around toxic people. My own company ain't much, but it's better than that.

I guess you have an agenda, of which I am not privy, nor do I have time to study it. You wanta' send me a draft...?

And thanks for whatever concern there was there; just not sure? :scratch:

don

chrpai:
And of course there will be those that just run a query on every post someone has ever made and give them good or bad reputation for all of them.

What great idea! :devious:

Cornfed, I had you in mind.

Now for these 'points'. I have 4 reputations in my inbox now, all anonymous, only one has a comment 'testing' and I can't tell if they were good or bad. It says I have 0 points. It even said this when I had an odd number of reputations so I don't know what it means.

Spectre:
Hold your pointer over the little light next to your post count.

I bet there is gonna be a lot of "the light is there, but nobodys home" going on...

chrpai:
Cornfed, I had you in mind.

I'm just spreading the holiday paranoia... er, cheer!

chrpai:
It says I have 0 points.

Is that why it say's you're and unknown quantity?

Dee:
...Everyone's lightbulb reads the same, with their name, except for Otter and Chrpai who name is all that shows.

Dandydon is on a distinguished road!

cornfed:
Dandydon is on a distinguished road!
I added some negative to that, but it won't let me do it repeatedly...darn. It wasn't anonymous or blank either..

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom