Reputation Points

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring:
I think whatever message I got will be 10x worse if Painter clicks it. Thank god he left VA.. The real question will be how to keep him out of the DIR forum.

Despite his constant claims that he doesn't want anything to do with DIR it will probably be his favorite forum.

cornfed:
Despite his constant claims that he doesn't want anything to do with DIR it will probably be his favorite forum.
Then I smell an ad hominem coming on..

When I look at the screen that I have for SB (MAC) All I see next to the number of posts is a little square box, not a light. I do notice however, that some boxes are of different colors. I can't seem to find this reputation thing on my OS.
BTW,My mom used to tell me, that if I did certain things, I'd get a reputation. does this mean I get a second chance at redemption? Or is it too late for me?

cornfed:

Both of you couldn't possibly be farther from the truth.

O-ring:
Then I smell an ad hominem coming on..

LOL, last week he called me a "hopeless moron who specializes in the behavior mentioned by [my] tag line."

cornfed:
LOL, last week he called me a "hopeless moron who specializes in the behavior mentioned by [my] tag line."
Whoa...now there's an ad hominem!

O-ring:
I added some negative to that, but it won't let me do it repeatedly...darn. It wasn't anonymous or blank either..

I take it you're the one who commented "he's an idiot"?

To the nice person who commented about the "cute butt," thanks! That was an Avatar from the SB list yesterday, but I guess they changed their minds. Suddenly I was without, again.

I think I can see where this will go...

regards, don

This is the 15th reply to this post but it doesn't seem to show on the main list. "replies" - "views"- What's up with that.

Probably it will take a while to get the bugs out.

How come the view and replys on the post counter are both -&- for this thread? This color thing is pretty neat.

I posted this before and couldn't find it. sorry. I'll get used to it. You can teach an old dog new tricks.

Back
Top Bottom