Reputation Points

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
I don't like any smiley. The stupid banana is the worst of the lot.
Heyheyhey, you are talking about the man I love.

Ok, SB has gone to hell...

SOmeone please get rid of this reputation stuff, and IMO, alot of the smilies need to go also...

Thanks!!!

LUBOLD8431,

"alot of the smilies need to go also..."

You use smilies.

I don't like them at all, I don't use them, but others do. Why should my dislike for them stop others from enjoying them?

Oh yeah, bring back the Macaws, they're a tradition.

Well, gosh, havent we been snippy lately...

BTW, it was Macaw hunting season last week. I bagged two... They arent coming back...

:smileysto I keep getting lost on this new format. I was looking for the Reputation Points thread, and I guess I took a wrong turn...? :chicken:

don :help:

Walter:
Why are you getting snippy?

It was supposed to be a Ha-Ha. Sorry again...

don

Ok, So 3 folks have posted reputations towards me. My count is 0. How is that? If it is either positive or negative, how can it be 0? Also, on my Control Panel page it shows the threads that the reputations were applied. Some of those threads I made numerous entries. HOw the heck do I know which post it was applied towards?

And just what is the use of these points? Do we get a star on our forehead if we are good or what?

Now I have a reputation.... gee, I hope its good!

FWIW, my total is still 0, and it does not show me what post you chose.

Any idea what is the purpose of these points? So, far, at least for me its pointless!:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom