Reports?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cyprian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So where are all the new Primer/Fundies reports? I've seen a few folks mention taking the class in the past few months, but no one has posted a report other than "Rivers". Everyone learns from the reports......provisional, rec or tec pass. So, don't be shy folks.....please share your experience. :)

And, thank you Rivers for your report.

Oh, I'm one of those people. :) I took Primer in April and Fundies in July, and I keep trying to write up a report but just haven't done it yet. It doesn't help that it's summer and the best time of the year to dive!

I can say this much: Both of the classes were awesome! I did not get to the point of wanting to sell all my gear and take up golf, but I did have a very challenging day three in Fundies from which I somewhat recovered on the next day. I have a lot of work to do and feel like I have been making tiny improvements since class.

I'll work on my report when I can and post it when it's finished, even if it takes me three years!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom